Thursday, November 27, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude-Always Have A Thankful Heart- Day 24

I am thankful for:
  • Pianos. I love playing the piano!
  • Violins. My little sister plays the violin! It's a great instrument to minster with. I mean, the piano is a good instrument to minister with too, but you can take the violin anywhere. You can't just pack up your piano and take it with you.  :)
  • Xylophones. I would love to play the xylophone! It looks kind of like a piano, and I think it makes such a cool sound. :)
Psalms 100:1-2 "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing."

Do you play any instruments? What's your favorite instrument? Leave a comment and tell me!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you play the piano! I think either the piano or the guitar is my favorite instrument. I play both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love piano, I wish I played it better! Musical instruments are a good thing to be thankful for :)

    p.s. I've added your blog to my Blogger reading list. (That way I can see your posts without having to sort through my work emails to find them.) Thank you for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!